03/07/2008

Report for Duty

 

I report for duty to KLCC after obtaining my final academic result. I was accompanied by Xiong, who is also a PETRONAS scholar in UTP. We reported at Level 9 Education Sponsorship Unit and proceed to Level 63 Human Resource Unit.

 

DSC01227

My visit to PETRONAS Twin Tower

 

I was recommended to work with PETRONAS. "Recommended" means they will list me for any job vacancy in PETRONAS. But I would have to wait for any work offer. I will receive a job offer within 6 months according to HR. That means I might need to lepak 6 months before securing for a job. It's worthless to find any job at this moment. PETRONAS may offer me a job anytime within 6 months and I would need to report for work 1 month after the offer letter is out.

 

DSC01235

Pride of Malaysians: PETRONAS Twin Tower

 

DSC01216

KLCC Tower 1 Level 61 Sky Bridge

Too bad we can't get walk over to Tower 2 over the Sky Bridge

Visitors can only visit the Sky Bridge from Tower 2

 

DSC01217

Breath taking view... DOWN... o_O

 

DSC01225 DSC01226

Our lunch at Santinni KLCC

No comments:

Post a Comment