10/05/2009

De-motivated…

 

It is finally time to return back to Kerteh, A boring and not so delightful place to be. I’m starting to get really bored staying in Kerteh. That is why I will always be home whenever I have the chance. It maybe the work load or the after work life which is not satisfying enough to motivate me to continue working for the coming days. I really need to find another way to really get my self back to living… or at least get a life in Kerteh.

Although last week stayed 4 days in Kerteh before coming back this weekend, and yet I still feel moody. My plans of getting back my after work life was not successful as I have to stay back most of the time to complete my work. My plan of going for a swim did not even work due to coming back late from work during the 4 days. So frustrated…

Hopefully I can really get a BALANCED work life after returning to work tomorrow. All the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment