21/03/2008

I got tagged! again...

 

I got tagged by Miyuki few days back.

Late reply due to busy schedule... haha...

 

~~Begin Copy~~

 

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

 

1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Little Paces 5. Everyday Healy 6. Sunnysideupfoodie 7. Almanac Queen 8. Caramel Corn 9. Life in the United States 10. Akira~~The World~~ 11. ~::*♀*IntoxIcatEd*♀*::~ 12. 蜻蜓心声

 

~~End Copy~~

 

Let me think, who shall I tag next...?

Emm...


1) jijitankyy

2) Pei Wan

3) CK Khoo

 

You are tagged ! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just wonder about this. But pls give me more times ba. Now having critical condition dealing witht the Final Year Punishment ><

    ReplyDelete