28/05/2008

Last day at house in BB

I went back to BB to settle all the house matters.

Including utilities bill, and termination of phone line and StreamyX.

My housemates were playing DotA when I reach our house.

Their things were half packed and our house was in a mess.

And yet, they were still playing DotA ~_~"


DSC00182 DSC00183

~ Housemates playing DotA against each other for the last time before leaving BB ~


DSC00192 DSC00193

~ A tour back to campus volleyball court and football field ~

~ We went to campus to pay our utilities bill ~


DSC00196 DSC00197

~ Our utility man in charge is paying the bills ~

~ While I waited with Palai, who took my picture ~


DSC00204 DSC00213

~ We went McD at Jusco for high tea (It was their lunch...) ~


DSC00210 DSC00212

~ 3 years of memorable moments with my housemates ~

~ They bring joy and laughter to our house, thank you ~


~ Andrew singing "Don't cry for me, Palainiapan" ~
~ "Don't cry for me, Palainiapan" NG scene ~
~ Violence Video 18SG ~


This is not the end of our friendship.

It is just the beginning of a whole new journey!

My best wishes to Andrew and Palai!

No comments:

Post a Comment