03/08/2009

Can I change to new mobile phone??

 

image

Since 2004 when I bought my Nokia 6630, it is a satisfying mobile phone for me. I can install any software for free, in which are useful. Application such as:

  1. E-book reader
  2. MP3/WMA player
  3. Smartmovie player
  4. Birthday tracker
  5. Multiple alarm clock
  6. Games: Bomberman, Mario, Sudoku, etc

I just found out that my mobile phone camera cannot be initiated. It shows “Function not supported!” error message whenever I tried to use the camera few days back. It’s been a while when it started to have problems. Unexpected phone restart, application hang, phone hang… It was still tolerable for me as I can still use it for phone call and take pictures.

Now it cannot take pictures anymore. So I guess it is time for me to change to a new phone. As its camera was not functional so sudden, I do not have any phone in mind.

1 comment:

  1. My 6680 also same age with your 6630.but still working good.

    ReplyDelete