01/08/2009

H1N1? or just as a precaution?

 

VCM shutdown almost to the end as we have completed our maintenance work. This shutdown was planned to have 21 days Product to Product or 15 days Mechanical days.

However, during last few days before startup I felt sick and went to the doctor.

 

Doctor: “How do you feel?”

Hibiki: “A bit of fever, and soar throat”

Doctor: “Ok, let me have a look…”

Taken my body temperature and examine my throat…

Doctor: “Temperature normal, and your throat is reddish. Ok, I’ll give you 2 days MC…”

Hibiki: “Is my throat very serious..??”

Doctor: “Not really! Take 2 days MC just in case you infect your colleague at work.”

I was wearing my coverall to the clinic.

Doctor: “If your condition does not improve in 2 days, then you must come back for examination.”

 

So that is how I get my 2 days MC during the H1N1 epidemic that shook the world. All primary and secondary schools, as well as UITM and Polytechnic in Dungun (North of Kerteh) were closed for one week due to cases of H1N1 confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment