18/06/2007

Back to Bkt. Beruang again !

After the end of every semester break, it'll be a headache for me. I need to re-pack all my stuff including my computer back to my hostel in Bkt. Beruang. Sometimes I wonder: "Am I moving to Bkt Beruang permanently?". Cos I have brought so many things back before the break.

However, things have changed. I found someone who bring more things than me. Even transporting her stuff for 2 times to Bkt. Beruang seems not enough. She needs to pack 10+ begs for her stuff. And this "award" goes to my sister Mandy. It's incredible how she could pack so many stuff to her hostel.

I think I need to sleep now. It's 230 am in the morning. Got to re-adjust my body clock like how it is during my break, on bed before 1 am. haha ^_^

GOOD NIGHT !

No comments:

Post a Comment