15/06/2007

FYP: a headache!

The new trimester is starting soon. Well, my only concern for the new trimester is to decide for my Final Year Project (FYP) title. It's kinda complicated to choose a suitable topic. Whether to choose from the topic released by the lecturers, or to propose our own topic.

Proposing our own topic will guarantee absolute success in getting the proposed topic. But I'm very unsure of what topic to propose. It's also mind cracking to think of a suitable topic.

Now KK and me have 2 topics to choose from. We've booked both topic with the lecturer, one for our group and another for CW and Phua. So it is only a matter of which group taking which topic. I've done my research online on both topics but still can't decide on which topic is better and suitable for us.

At least the topic is secure for us, so there's no worries of not able to get any topic. Thus end up dropping the FYP subject, which may lead to extension of another trimester (late graduation).

So confuse now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment