21/06/2007

Hair cut for RM 4

I got my hair cut just in front MMU, the Creative Studios at Emerald Park. Well, I actually went to its Academy for the hair cut. I was served by a lovely lady, but too bad she's not a student in the Academy though. She's on of the Professionals, I guess. She asked another student to cut my hair, while she constantly teach and give comment to her. I rather not talk about the student. She reminds me of a Indo maid. An Indo maid cut my hair... (~_~")


Anyway, for RM 4, it's worth while getting my hair cut there. As it was nice, not too bad. Any other place in Bkt Beruang cost around RM 10 to get a haircut. However, my haircut session took around 45 mins. So if u dun mind waiting for the un-pros to work on yr hair, then u can visit the Creative Studios Academy.


1 comment:

  1. Nice hair cut,I never cut my hair in Creative hair do.Mayb one day i should go and try on it...since Rm4 is a reasonable price~~

    ReplyDelete