16/06/2007

City of Lions - Part 2

2nd day:
We went to Orchid Road. It's a long street full of shops. But all super brand shops. I can't afford the stuff there! There's nothing that interest me too! So I didn't bought a thing there. I found out the McD Chicken Burger there was just S$2. Much cheaper compared to Malaysia, but after currency exchange, it'll become RM 5.00. (~_~") That's expansive! haha!


3rd day:
We went to Suntec City, where the ~Fountain of Wealth~ is located. I got to know the place through Dong Feng TV channel. It is said to be built similar to a human palm, with 5 office buildings resembles the 4 fingers and the thumb. At the center, a fountain flowing water inwards shows wealth is flowing into the palm. This is a Feng Shui design to give wealth to Singapore.

Then we went to China town where we can do our shopping. I heard the things here are cheap! Cheap! But after the currency exchange, it's not really as cheap! I bought myself a red T-Shirt with a Singapore label.

4th day:
Pack-up my luggage and returned home in one piece. We were late for the bus, and arrive just right in time before the bus leaves for Malacca Central. On the way back, the bus stopped at a R&R. Not the one on the highway, but those off highway. The stuff there were expansive, a waffle for RM 3.50.



Old-style food court in Suntec Tower


Fountain of Wealth, taken from the top



Fountain of Wealth with the fountain at the center


Fountain of Wealth
Circle the fountain for 3 times makes me rich !!! hehe!


Lovely Alisia
Rain's Nephew


On our way to the fountain


Yeah! I'll get rich !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment