30/11/2007

Week 6 of Training

I have been working at Ornasteel for 6 weeks. Although everyday is a different experience, but there were times where work gets boring.

What I was assigned to do since I came was documentation of a few civil works in Ornasteel. My daily routine is site survey and taking picture every 1 to 2 hours.

Taken while photo shooting


The good thing about my dept is we have some food to chew on every few days. Until today, I've tasted KFC, small white coloured Jambu (usually pink coloured), Baby full moon cake, fried banana, and keropok. haha... This is one of the good things in my dept. Besides all the food, tea breaks at 10 am and 3 pm are desirable. We can just sit back in front of the PC and taste our coffee, Milo, or Oats. Well, my dept only have 2 PC that is connected online, so the chance of getting those PC are slightly small.

Since I have some free time in the company, I try to maximize the free time to do my report. But I really not sure what to include in my report. Sigh... ~_~"

1 comment:

  1. YOur department looks likely my department.Next time we can share our experience together..haha

    ReplyDelete