19/12/2007

I'm tagged!

 

I got tagged by Miyuki. Well, here's what the game goes!

Check the meaning of each character in your name:

 

DOES YOUR NAME SUITS YOU?

A : Fun to be around with
B : Loves to make people laugh
C :Really fall in love with
D : Is a great dancer
E : Have beautiful eyes
F :People get wild and crazy to adore you
G : Dont like people to tell you what to do
H : Easy to fall in love with
I: Love to laugh
J : Easy to have fun with
K: Really silly
L : One of the most romantic people
M : Make people laugh
N : Good bf/gf
O : EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
P : Popular with all types of people
Q : A hypocrite
R : Can kick your ass
S : Lives life for fun
T : Great Kisser
U : Gets blamed for everything
V : Not judgmental
W : Very broad minded
X: Drop dead gorgeous
Y :Loved by everybody
Z : Lives life for fun

 

So, HIBIKI means:


H  = Easy to fall in love with

I    = Love to laugh

B  = Loves to make people laugh

I    = Love to laugh

K  = Really silly

I    = Love to laugh

I'm easy to fall in love with? Huh? DO I?

I love to make ppl laugh, this is true! ^o^

Silly? Well, only once in a while... :-P

I love to laugh! This is really TRUE!!! haha...

 

What about yours:

You are tagged !

1 comment:

  1. Harlo.Pls give me more time ><
    I will try my best to do it if got extra time >.

    ReplyDelete