27/05/2007

Appreciation

I wanna thank you everyone for caring about the <Opposite Mad Man> *Tragedy*.

A Tragedy for our society!

I asked about Mr. M (Mr. Mad) from the neighbor left of my house, according to the auntie, the uncle have been like that since long long time ago. What surprised me was, Mr. M was a teacher. No wonder he talked about what kind of future leader I'll be... haha... I guess his students will not be as *GOOD* as him... I hoped for the best of his students... God bless them!

During CNY, he even punctured 2 tyres of my neighbor when they parked at the exact place I park when I got scold. (Refer to Opposite Mad Man post)

Unreasonable, selfish, and not considerate... Is this what a TEACHER should posses? Teacher should be caring and willing to share their experience. Not yelling at people for what they did wrong themselves. Maybe he's too bored after retirement, or it wasn't a retirement at all but he got sacked because of his attitude? Only God knows!!!

One thing I'm glad is Mr. M doesn't park his car in front of my neighbor house since the *accident*. He parked his car 24 seven at his car porch since that day! I think he made so many enemies that he is afraid of them. At least we do not need to worry about him expressing his anger on us! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment