18/05/2007

End of Exam Week 1

Finally finish my last paper for this week. Eng soc paper was easy, because I read most of the question that came out, I guess! But I'd only discovered I missed one last section after the time was up, and I have finish the paper 10 mins earlier but didn't bother to check. Haha... However, I've managed to complete that section.

I didn't a huge mistake in my Numerical paper. Although I knew question 2 was easy, but there's a small part that I do not know. So I've replace it with question 6 instead. Question 6 was hell too long, and I barely finish the question in 40 mins. Guess I missed the last part of that question after all.

I've been gaming the whole afternoon. Later tonight, it's off to the library and study study study for my Robotics paper. Haven't even start revising this paper though. The paper is on next Friday, that's why I haven't touch the subject yet. So have to start studying now!

No comments:

Post a Comment