27/05/2007

Library Table Pre-Booking

Studying is so difficult when u have to search for places to study. Well, MMU library is definitely not a good and silent place for revision. MMU students should be aware of this "fact" by now.


Strawberry Flavored Rocky Chocolate Stick... Yummy!

I'm studying for my final paper: Robotics and Automation. One of my elective subject, it is not what I expected in the first place though. I thought the subject is about building or at least learn to build a robot. But all we learn were how to choose a robot to operate in an industry, how a robot operates, and how to calculate the benefits of using automation. Kinda disappointed.


Tit-bits for the mind exhausting study for my final paper


Anyway, I went to library to study for my subject with Rain. The library was quite *empty*, as in no people, but no unoccupied table. MMU student have developed a so called "me put notes or file to book the table and go wonder other place else" syndrome. So u'll see the Human to Occupied ratio is so small that the library seemed empty.


Brand New Low sugar Pepsi! Nice !

For example there's a couple who sat beside us. Both of them were not at their seat when we arrive to the library. However, they went out after 20 mins after they settle down. Then, after we had dinner and returned to study, only the female was there. And after 20 mins, she also gone and till 45 mins b4 12 midnight only they returned to pack up their stuffs.

I wonder how and what they study in such short time. (~_~")


What I have to study for Robotics


Library is not full of people during exam week!
But it is full of pre-booked tables



See... Empty pre-booked tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment