10/05/2007

TPD 2007: Forever a Sweet Memory

Chinese New Year Extravaganza ends with the singing of our own theme song for 10th CNYE. This song is composed and written by MMU students. I wanted to thank all who have supported our events. Although Chinese New Year for 2007 have ended, I still hoped for the best for each and everyone of us.


As for myself, I really need to take care of my health because I have been ill before Chinese New Year Celebration even started. Maybe the year of the”hai” (”Pig” in Chinese) is not a good year for Ox. Health is the main concern for people born in the year of the Ox. Many friends of mine have suffer from deterioration of health during this few days. Hopefully the situation does not persist for long.


Let’s talk about my experience joining the CNYE event, which for me was the best experience ever of participating in any other similar events. The feeling of belonging is so strong that everyone in my division, Ticketing and Publicity Division is so close, even committees from other event admire how closely our members relationships are. Moreover, our members also have good relationships with other division members as well as the organizing committees. Although I’m quite “old” in participating in this sort of event, this is what everyone of my age told me, but I am not disappointed after participating the CNYE. It’s really the best event organizing experience I had!


Hopefully I can still participate in such an event that would create such close relationships. I wonder whether I still have the chance of doing so as my FYP and Industrial Training is just around the corner.

LONG LIVE TPD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment