20/05/2007

My opposite house: the mad man...

The story started 2 years ago (I just moved into this house of mine) when I wanted to park my car in my house in Bkt. Beruang and stopped my car in front of my neighbor house opposite of mine, so I could come down and open my gate to park my car in the car porch. So, I opened the gate, and found out the uncle opposite my house was front of his gate, asking me why did I stopped my car there. I apologized and quickly reversed back into my porch to park my car, because I though that he need to drive his car out. His car was parked inside his porch. Then I found out that the uncle was not coming out. He just came out and scold me for stopping my car in front of his house. Since then, I had lost my respect for him.

And today, when I returned from my study in campus, the uncle's car was parked in front of the house beside my house (refer to picture). So in order to not block my house mate's car that was parked inside the porch, I parked my car very near to his. But he can still move his car from the way I parked mine. I'm not blocking his way at all.

After all my rest and shower, I wanted to do my laundry, and after that take my dinner. And then when I was leaving the house, the uncle suddenly asked me why did I park so near to his car. I though "What the hell !!!". So I replied "I need to make sure my house mate can move his car out of the porch and my car wasn't blocking his". Immediately he say "Non-sense !" and started firing crab at me. I just kept silent, and loaded all my stuff on to the car. He was still scolding and I don't want to "find business" with him, so I kept silent. And he start scolding how impolite I am for my attitude (look who is the one impolite and unreasonable..?)... and blah blah blah. I went into my car and drove off, and he was still there scolding.


P.S. I'm having difficulty to enlarge this to a suitable view size. Pls click on the diagram to see full diagram.





All u guys refer to this simple diagram I've drawn. The house right of mine is his house (or his relatives house. Once student stayed there, but then they moved out. I guess they also can't stand the uncle, their landlord.). Now the house is unoccupied and he can park his car in the porch too. But he insist on parking outside.

Before all this, he was parking his car in front of his house (where the red dots are, those are flower pots. He placed it there to ensure no one park at his place. A selfish act! ). Still he doesn't want to park in front of his house, and prefer to park in front of his unoccupied house.

Haiz! What to do when u have this kind of neighbor?

Fortunately my neighbor on the left is a better educated and civilized neighbor. Unlike the opposite uncle, so unreasonable and selfish.

1 comment:

  1. I kena marah by this uncle b4, when i went to find adrian last time.

    n u noe wat? i parked a bicycle. *duh*

    ReplyDelete