15/09/2007

Candle light night

Staying back over this weekend is already boring. Wat even worst was the blackout that happened last night. I'm alone in the house when it all happened. I was sitting in front of my computer surfing the web, and without any warning, I plunged into total darkness. My first reaction was look out my window, and found out the whole street was dark. No light at all! Lucky for me did I put my mobile phone on the computer table, I reached out for it and used it as a torch light as I get my real torch light. Buying a torch light when I went for Ying Xin camp was proven useful last night. Then I head out to the kitchen with my torch light to light a candle. Everything seems dark and a bit scary as I was the only one at home. Crippy!

14092007

I head back to my room with a candle (and torch light, of course!). Everything was fine when it gets very hot. I played around with my mobile phone on my bed. The heat really drives me nuts. So I went out of the house to get some breeze (not to mention some mosquitoes too!)

14092007(002)

I waited and waited, yet the electricity was still not recovered. I heard the neighbours told that they had call up TNB. Well, yesterday was the 2nd day they started fasting. I waited till my eyes auto shut down and went to sleep. I kept my room door open for more air circulation into my room. Why did this happened when I'm here? Why not happen last weekend when I wasn't here. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment