09/09/2007

New Windows Live Messenger

I heard about Windows Live Writer for quite some time but never actually used it before. A few days back, I browsed through some review sites recommending Windows Live Writer. It is actually a program that lets the user do blogging offline. It supports a bunch of blog sites, such as MSN Space (No doubt!), Blogger, Xanga, etc. Although it can be quite difficult to wait for the program to be downloaded (You need to download the Downloader, then only can you download the Windows Live Writer Setup files). Furthermore, it automatically download the new MSN Live Messenger along with the Writer. So my MSN Live Messenger was ~transformed~ into a latest version with cool looks. From the outlook, most functions looks the same. I haven't really explore it yet. ^^

However, after a few tries, I had uninstall Windows Live Writer because I think online blogging is more convenient. Offline blogging really is interesting (where u can pre-write yr blog and even put pictures without any online connection. U can simply save it and post it when u are connected) but only if I'm using a laptop. Too bad I have my powerful desktop PC. ^^

Screenshots:

MSN Live Messenger Contact List

Its chat window

No comments:

Post a Comment