22/09/2007

FYP Part 1 Presentation Ends

 

My FYP Part 1 Presentation finally ended. I've been having inflammation and cough on that day. Luckily it did not affect my performance, didn't even cough once during presentation. Relieved!
 
I took around 20 mins to finish up my presentation, which was quite long. However, it took me around 24 mins to finish it during my rehearsal. ^o^ Guess that's what pumps me and keep me going...
 
Half way through my presentation, I saw my friends at the back showing hand gestures, telling me to speed up my presentation. Each presentation is 20 mins and 10 mins for Q&A session. Total time is 30 mins. I speed up a little after I saw their "signal".
 
My supervisor seems to be happy with my work. CW told me he sat there bored for the first few slides on Vibration Literature Review (b'cos Vibration is his field of study). Then he seemed to be smilling all the way during the middle part of my presentation. I guess he was amazed by the work I've done for this trimester.
 
My moderator did not shot me with difficult and unreasi\onable questions during the Q&A session. He asked about 2 questions and I managed to answer them. He commented on my presentation saying I can perform better if I had put the overall picture of my product when explaining each component within the product. This is to give a clearer picture of where each of the components are located. I'll make sure I do not repeat this mistake in my next presentation.
 
Here's a brief video of my presentation:
(My appreaciation to CW for taking this video)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment