12/09/2007

Internship


The placement for internship was finally announced. I got my internship at Ornasteel. I wanted to do my internship in Ornasteel, because I heard from seniors the internship there was good. Good pay, and supplies lunch for the students doing internship there. However, I'm not sure whether all these benefits are still conducted by the company, due to the crisis Ornasteel had for the pass 2 years.

Ornateel is a Taiwanese company located in Ayer Keroh, which produce steel goods, such as cold-rolled & hot-rolled steel. It's something related to Strength of Materials subject. Hopefully my internship there will be a great experience. I'm not sure when Ornasteel wants me to start my internship, but MMU set the starting date as 22nd October 2007. The duration for internship is 12 weeks. So I only have 1 week of trimester break before I go for internship. Sob sob... I wanna have a longer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment