04/04/2008

ALAM Gala Night 2008

 

2 weeks back I went to Holiday Inn, replacing my dad for his company's annual dinner, or they call it "Gala Night". What does Gala mean anyway?

 

It was a rush for me to attend the dinner though. My class on that day finished at 715 pm, but supposably ends at 730 pm. I was hoping the lecturer could finish the class at 7 pm, as he always did. To my dissapointment, it did not end early as I expected.

 

So I would have to rush here and there to get my clothes changed. Did the "transformation" in the restroom (sounds nice ya... restroom == toilet) of MMU. Without even tightening my belt, I came out and went back to my car as I was rushing to reach the venue before 8pm. So I wear my shoes ++ in the car while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

 

28032008(039)

~ Man in Black ~

 

Luckily me and my 2 beautiful ladies arrived just in time for the event.

 

28032008(055)

~ Rain - My partner no. 1 ~

 

It was my first time to step foot at Holiday Inn. The decor and view of the hotel was nice and grand. The buffet was delicious and there are many choices of delicacies to choose from.

 

28032008(049)

~ Mandy - My partner no. 2 ~

 

 

They invited the DJ from Sinar FM, David as the host of the event, and a guest artist from Academic Fantasia (I forgot his name, I think his the champion of Academic Fantasia) to do the performance.

 

We were too full went out for a walk, and took pictures near the entrance of the hotel.

 

28032008(013)

~ Rain in her gaun! She's pretty, isn't she? ~

 

Mandy wrote a similar post on this event:

http://mandyals88.blogspot.com/2008/03/alam-gala.html

No comments:

Post a Comment