20/04/2008

Days before FYP presentation

 

As my FYP is about to come to an end, only I discover the wonders of the analysis that can be done using SolidWorks. I only discover I am able to do my dynamic analysis, maybe not full analysis but only the visualization of the dynamics of my machine in SolidWorks. At least I have more to include into my report on the last day before the report submission.

 

image

~ Analysis on my machine using SolidWorks ~

~ My machine keeps floating away like a helicopter ~

~ I'm not sure why... ~

 

And now, just 4 days before my FYP presentation did I found the way to get numerical data (or at least a plotted graph) of the analysis of my machine. Why does important things always comes at the last moment? Why didn't I discover these functions long before my report submission due date?

 

image

~ Presentation slides preparation ~

 

It's kinda exciting to discover something new in my FYP, but a question always runs through my mind: "Am I too late to obtain these results?". I'm uncertain whether I can present my findings on the day of my presentation. According to a lecturer of mine, we can do this. But the confirmation did not come from my supervisor. It would be disasterous if I am not allow to do so.

 

Anyway, I'll continue my research on the simulated analysis in SolidWorks, while preparing for my presentation slides. May GOD bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment