25/04/2008

FYP - File Closed

Finally ended my FYP presentation yesterday. My presentation went well. Days of preparation paid off.

 

~ Special thanks to Chee Wei who secretly shoot this video ~
 

My moderator gave some constructive comments about my report, which I think is reasonable. I managed to answer all his questions with ease. And I think he was satisfied with my answers.

 25042008(003)

~ History ~

 

My supervisor on the other hand did not bother much about my presentation. I am sure that he did not even look through my report.

 

After my partners presentation, we test run our rotating machine. Our supervisor ask us to do some improvements before submitting hte machine to him.

 

 25042008(005)

~ Comments from my moderator ~

 

He even asked: "If I were to ask u to sell yr machine, how confident are u to do so?".

 

He added: "I think I'll sell yr machine...".

 

I was like: "Wat the hell? I worked so hard to finish my machine, and u want to sell it for yr own benefit...!!???"

 

But for the sake of my FYP marks, we could only say that we can sell it very well... haha ~_~"

 

Anyway, my FYP is finally over...

1 comment:

  1. FYP finally over.
    It had been a hustle for the past few weeks ><


    Officially file closed!Yeah~~
    NOw is Final year Party~

    ReplyDelete