18/04/2008

Something to think about...

 

Sometimes I wonder whether what I have done is really necessary. For example, life may be much easier if we relax and do nothing, or do something enjoyable. However, this would give no benefit what so ever to myself or the community.

 

Graduation is near, and yet, what have I archieved? What have I obtain in these 5 years in MMU? What are my regrets during my university days? These are all the thoughts that came to my mind very often these days... 

 

What would my future hold? What job would I apply for? Where would it be? I'm still in the mist when i comes to days after graduation.

 

Full time utilization is what my dad always told me. Playing games won't get u anywhere. Yes, I agree that games will benefit in some ways but it's a waste of yr time. But did I listen? Yes, of course! But not always. I still need to play some games to get over the tension. Anyway, I have greatly reduce my gaming time to a very very short period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment