21/04/2008

Epsilon Mechanical Booklet

My booklet profile 

~ My profile design for the booklet ~

 

My classmate, Yean Yeu came up with an idea to prepare a booklet to collect the profiles of all Epsilon Mechanical students. We were informed about this meaningful project last Thursday via Yean Yeu's Blog. A sample profile was given to each and every Mechanical student during Tribology class on Friday.

 original booklet profile

~ The sample profile ~

 

We were given 3 days to complete our profile with our own design. However, I only complete it by today due to a tight schedule over the weekends. My profile is in greyscale because the profiles will be photocopied and binded together to form the booklet. I thank Yean Yeu and those who are involve in preparing such meaningful project. They are the people who bond us Epsilon Mechanical students as one.

 

image

~ The Epsilon Mechanical memorable package ~

~ with a booklet and a DVD ~

2 comments:

  1. Actually this is not my own ideal but I was told by our classmates during a tea time that they suggested we create our own Mechanical Booklet.
    Due to the hustle month, the preparation only get started.Anyway,must thanks ah shen cause the design he contributed was absolutely great.

    Ha, your profile very special ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least u are the founder of the booklet! keep it up! Support support!

    ReplyDelete